header bg


Both a seller and a buyer ask the broker to give them the trust funds deposited by the buyer. How is the broker to respond?

A Commence an interpleader action to resolve the dispute.

This is a terminology question. An interpleader action is a legal process asking the court to resolve the dispute between the principals.